Arizona Foreclosure Defense Law Firm
Facing Foreclosure in Arizona? We Know The Threat Of Losing Your Home Is Stressful. Stop The Anxiety & Get Peace Of Mind By Contacting Us To Find Out Your Options For Staying.
We Know How To Successfully Negotiate With Lenders. Sometimes You Just Need An Expert Attorney To Get It Done.
About Your Foreclosure:
- Foreclosure Defense – It is often possible to prevent, stop or delay foreclosure depending on a number of factors. It depends on the specifics of your situation, contact us for a consultation to discuss your options.
- Deed in lieu of Foreclosure – Where a homeowner deeds or grants the bank full property rights to their home in the exchange for clearing away any remaining debts.
Why Choose Fraud Fighters Law Firm?
- Focused On Real Estate and Contract Law Including Disputes & Fraud – We are not a general law firm. Resolving real estate issues like foreclosures as well as disputes and fighting various types of fraud is what we do. We’ve helped many Arizonans with threatened foreclosures, contact us to see what we can do for you.
- We Win – Firm owner Samuel Doncaster has never lost a jury verdict. Period.
- We Know How Judges Think – Sam learned first-hand how judges make decisions and how to persuade them when he worked as a law clerk in the Arizona Court of Appeals. He incorporates these lessons into every brief he writes as a trial lawyer.
- Responsive – We pride ourselves on fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where our firm’s experience and depth of knowledge come into play. No matter how difficult your case may seem, we fight for you and pursue your best results with tenacity.
- Straight Shooters – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. You can count on us to give you the honest (sometimes hard) truth about what to expect on the road ahead so that you can be prepared in every way possible.
- Experienced – The lawyers at Fraud Fighters Law are experienced trial lawyers with a consistent record of victory. Our founder has been rated a Super Lawyer’s Rising Star for five years in a row and has practiced real estate law in Arizona for over a decade.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – We know transparency is important to you. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – Superb rating by respected legal website Avvo, rated a Super Lawyer’s Rising Star. See some of our client reviews below.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Filling out the contact us screen does not create an attorney client relationship.
* Required Fields
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
Some of the possible defenses against foreclosure:
Establishing any one of the following:
- Terms of the mortgage are unconscionable
- Foreclosing party did not follow state procedures
- Foreclosing party cannot prove it owns mortgage
- You are a service member on active duty
Alternatives to Avoid Foreclosure
- Refinancing into a fixed rate mortgage
- Negotiating a modification with your lender
- Creating a repayment plan approved by your lender
- Agreeing to a deed in lieu or short sale
Client Reviews– Fraud Fighters Law Firm (Doncaster Law PLLC)
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
“Samuel didn’t just deliver the results we desired; he completely exceeded them, obtaining a unanimous jury verdict in our favor as well as an unexpected award for punitive damages!”, “well prepared and extremely professional,” “has a great bedside manner and his knowledge and ability to explain clearly are a huge help to those of us who have no prior dealings with the legal arena,” “very thorough and helped me understand the letter of the law and also the likely outcome,” “he helped change the trajectory of not only our case but our life, and we will remain forever grateful for the results he gave us, as well as his friendship,” “I hold him in the highest regard, and I certainly would recommend his services for anyone that needs an attorney that knows the law and gets the job done!”, “handled our case with care and professionalism and also got us the result we were hoping for,” “to say he is a phenomenal trial attorney would be an understatement,” “restored our faith that good people still exist – even lawyers!”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm, then contact us to see how we can help you.
If you are facing foreclosure, you need our help to get you out! The lender can legally sell your home to pay off your mortgage debt, and you could lose your property. If you have fallen behind on payments on your mortgage, we will help you so you do not have to leave the home you have built for you and your family. There are REAL solutions!
Arizona's Premier Real Estate Law Firm
We take sides, YOUR side. We hold the lenders and others involved to account. Why let them push you out of your home? If you’ve tried reasoning with them yourself but are still under the threat of foreclosure, contact us to see how our experience with the law and in negotiating with lenders can secure a path forward to ensure you don’t lose your most valuable investment.
What To Do Now:
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you get things sorted out so you can move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with successfully resolving the situation in your favor. Call our office (480) 666-4054(480) 666-4054 with questions to see if we can assist you or to schedule a consultation. Or fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office, and you can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours the same day.